Warm Vegetable Mediterranean Salad
- 0 - 30 Minutes
- Serves 4
Warming winter salad perfect for those chilly evenings.
2 pouches of Tilda Steamed Basmati White & Brown
3 tbsps. olive oil
2 courgettes roughly chopped
2 red peppers diced
4 tbsps. pine nuts
4 spring onions sliced thinly
150ml vegetable stock
Juice of 1/2 lemon
Handful chopped coriander
50g feta cheese
Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Place the courgette and peppers on a lined roasting tray. Drizzle with 2 tbsps. olive oil and season with salt & pepper. Mix well and place in the oven for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Add the remaining olive oil to a large frying pan. When hot, add the spring onions and cook for one minute before adding the rice. Add the boiling vegetable stock and allow to cook for 3-4 min until heated through.
- Meanwhile toast the pine nuts under the grill for 1/2 minutes until slightly browned.
- Stir through the roasted vegetables and the toasted pine nuts. Remove from heat and add the lemon juice & coriander.
- Season to taste.
- Crumble over the feta cheese.