Spicy Prawn Stir-fry
From Tilda Kitchen
- Serves 2
A Thai-inspired stir fry with a kick of chilli heat! This spicy dish is balanced out with the zesty flavours of our Lime & Herb Super Grains which also add a tasty source of protein. Replace prawns with tofu or more of your favourite vegetables for a delicious vegetarian version. Serve with Thai prawn crackers.
1 pouch Lime & Herb Super Grains
300g hot & spicy stir fry mix
1 tbsp oil
Pinch of chilli flakes
Juice of ½ lime
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp honey
1 pack raw prawns (165g)
- Heat the oil in a large pan or wok.
- Add the stir fry mix and fry for 5-7 minutes.
- Meanwhile whisk together the lime juice, garlic, soy sauce and agave syrup. Add a few chilli flakes depending on how hot you like it.
- Heat the Lime & Herb Super Grains in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Add to the stir fry mix followed by the prawns.
- Heat well and just before serving add the sauce mix.