Shanghai Style Stir Fried Rice
- 31 - 60 Minutes
Spice up your plain Tilda Premium USA Long Grain rice with this Shanghai Fried Rice
- 250g Tilda Premium USA Long Grain Rice
- 80g Chinese smoked ham, cubed
- 10 pieces King prawns, cubed
- 8 pieces Chinese mushroom, diced
- 3 pieces Pak choi, trimmed and halved
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ½ tbsp Sesame oil
- ½ tbsp Oyster sauce
- 1 tsp Ground white pepper
- Heat oil in the wok on medium heat, stir fry the ham, prawns and Chinese mushroom until fragrant, then add the pak choi and stir fry until it softens. Add seasoning and stir fry for a while, set aside and drain.
- Heat two pouch of rice in the microwave according to the instruction. Or cook the dry (loose) rice as per pack instructions. Then pour the rice into a big bowl, add all the cooked ingredients and mix well gently. Add salt and sesame oil then serve.