Sesame Chicken With Rice
- 31 - 60 Minutes
Bring this flavourful dish to the table - Taiwanese style Sesame oil Chicken with Tilda Premium USA Long Grain Rice.
- 80g (serves 1) Tilda Premium USA Long Grain Rice
- 1 piece Chicken leg, boneless and cut into bite size pieces
- 100g Tenderstem broccoli, trimmed and halved
- 6 slices Ginger
- 1/8 tsb Salt
- 3 tbsp Sesame oil
- 1.5 cup Chinese rice wine
- Marinate the chicken leg with salt and 2 tbsp sesame oil for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil over high heat in the clay pot. Once hot, stir fry the ginger with 1 tbsp sesame oil until fragrant; add chicken and fry for 3 minutes on each side. Then pour the rice and rice wine into the pot and mix well until the liquid has almost evaporated. Cover the lid and cook on low heat for 15 minutes. Turn off the stove and cover with the lid on for another 15 minutes.
- Stir fry the broccoli for 6-7 minutes until just tender.
- Once the rice is done, put the broccoli on the top and serve.