Pineapple Fried Rice
- 16 - 30 Minutes
Pineapple Fried Rice is a perfect balance of sweet and salty and features the iconic Tilda Premium USA Long Grain rice known for its clean, fresh taste.
- 1 bowl/250g Tilda Premium USA Long Grain Rice
- 1 Pineapple
- 20 pieces Prawns, washed & deveined
- 100g Asparagus, chopped
- 2 sprig Spring onion, chopped
- 3 Shallots, sliced
- 1 tbsp Chopped ginger
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Fish sauce
- ½ tsp Ground pepper
- Cook the rice following the pack instruction, then spread it out to dry and set aside. Or use 1 pouch of Tilda Premium USA Long Grain Rice (250g)
- Cut the top of the pineapple (¼) horizontally to form a lid, remove the flesh out and excess juice from both ends of the pineapple, and then cut it into cubes. By taking out the flesh, it should create a bowl shape.
- Stir fry the shallots and ½ tbsp ginger until fragrance, set aside. Then fry the asparagus with ¼ tsp salt for a while, set aside.
- Fry ½ tbsp ginger until fragrant, add prawns and fry for a while, set aside.
- Stir fry the cooked rice on high heat for 2 minutes, then add fish sauce and cubed pineapple, then the rest of ingredients and mix well. Last add salt and ground pepper and mix well.
- Lay the fried rice into the pineapple shell and put into the oven, bake at 150c for 10 minutes