- 16 - 30 Minutes
- Serves 2
Our quick and easy mushroom stroganoff combines a creamy sauce with mushrooms, spinach and shallots served on a bed of delicious Wholegrain Basmati & Wild Rice.
- 1 pouch Tilda Wholegrain Basmati & Wild rice Mushroom Stroganoff
- 2 tbsps. vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 shallots, finely sliced
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 150g mixed mushrooms sliced, we recommend a selection such as chestnut, shitake and button mushrooms
- Large handful spinach
- Large splash of vegetable stock or white wine
- 2 heaped tbsps. crème fraiche
- A few drops of mushroom ketchup
- Small handful parsley, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to season
- Heat the oil in a large pan. Add the garlic and shallots and fry gently until soft for 3 -5 minutes. Add the mushrooms and paprika and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Add the stock or wine and heat for a minutes. Add the spinach, mushroom ketchup and crème fraiche. Simmer for a few minutes to reduce.
- Heat the Tilda Wholegrain & Wild Steamed Basmati in the microwave.
- Add the parsley to the Mushroom Stroganoff. Season with salt and pepper and serve on a bed of the rice.