Lotus Leaf Wrap Rice
- 31 - 60 Minutes
- 300g Tilda Premium USA Long Grain Rice
- 40g Dried shiitake mushrooms, soaked and diced
- 20g each Carrot and fine beans, diced
- 10g Spring onion, diced
- 30g each Dried Chinese sausages, dried Chinese bacon and chicken thigh, chopped
- 2 piece Lotus leaf, soften in hot water
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp shaohsing wine
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
Cook the rice following pack instructions, then spread it out to steam-dry and set aside. Or use 2 pouch of 2 minutes ready Tilda long grain rice (2 x 250g).
Heat wok with oil over medium-high heat, stir-fry all ingredients until fragrant, set aside. Put in the rice and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes until all the grains have separated. Then put in all the ingredients and seasonings for coating. Last pour in 2 tsp oil to coat the grains to shiny.
Arrange lotus leaf in a big bowl with the underside of the lotus leaves upwards, then pour in the fry rice on top. Pack up the grain tightly and poke a small hole for steam air out. Steam on high heat for 20 minutes and cut out the top of lotus leaf to serve.