Kimchi Fried Rice
- 0 - 30 Minutes
- Serves 2
A popular Korean dish that is both delicious and quick for midweek meals. Best served with Tilda Easy Cook Long Grain Rice and topped with a slightly runny fried egg!
- 1 pouch Kimchi Fried Rice
- 2 tbs vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup kimchi, drained
- 3 tbs soy sauce
- 2 eggs
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- In a large pan, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil and gently fry the onion, garlic, and ginger for a few minutes until softened. Add the drained kimchi and heat for a couple of minutes more.
- Heat the rice in the microwave for 1 minute and then add to the kimchi mix.
- Drizzle in the soy sauce and mix in well. Keep warm.
- Fry the eggs in the remaining oil for a few minutes.
- Divide the kimchi rice between two bowls and top each with a fried egg and a sprinkle of spring onions.