- 0 - 30 Minutes
- Serves 2
Looking for a filling breakfast that’ll help you stay away from the snacks? Try this sweet date rice porridge recipe with a hint of rose—a delicious way to start your day! Courtesy of Ayesha Razak.
1 cup cooked Tilda Pure Basmati rice
3 chopped medjool dates
½ tsp vanilla extract
½ tsp rose water
1 tbs honey
1¼ cups whole milk
Honey drizzle (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a pan on a high heat.
- Keep stirring until the mixture boils.
- Once it has boiled, reduce the heat and allow the mixture to simmer until it has become a thick, porridge-like consistency.
- Pour into a bowl and top with whatever you like.
- You can use Tilda Brown Wholegrain as a filling alternative.