Baked Vegetable Biryani
- 0 - 30 Minutes
- Serves 2
Try this delicious Baked Vegetable Biryani straight from the Tilda Kitchen.
1¾ cups cooked baby potatoes
1 tbs garam masala
1 clove of chopped garlic
A few slices of okra
1 handful toasted flaked almonds
1 handful golden sultanas
4 tbs natural yogurt
1 handful chopped cilantro
- Add your rice to a pan of boiling water and cook for 20 minutes or until tender. Drain and leave to one side. Cook your baby potatoes to your preferred mouth feel, dice them and pan-fry in oil with a sliced onion until golden.
- Stir in 1 tablespoon of garam masala and 1 clove of chopped garlic.
- When the potatoes are golden and spices aromatic, add a few slices of okra.
- After about 3 minutes, stir in the cooked Tilda Basmati rice, some toasted flaked almonds, and some golden sultanas.
- When the rice is piping hot, add 4 tablespoons of natural yogurt.
- Serve straightaway with a handful of chopped cilantro.