Thai Crab and Crayfish Rice Timbales
- 0 - 30 Minutes
An elegant and light starter to any special meal.
- 1 pouch of Tilda Coconut, or Chilli & Lemongrass Steamed Basmati rice
- 100g fresh white crabmeat
- 180g crayfish tails in brine, drained
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- 1 lime
- 2 tbsp half fat crème fraiche (50g)
- Grease 4 x 175g ramekins or dariole moulds.
- Cook rice according to the pack, and allow to cool slightly.
- Stir the crabmeat, crayfish, chives, lime zest and juice from half the lime into rice, chill until needed.
- Press into the moulds then up-turn onto plates and serve with salad and lime wedges.