Tandoori Chicken and Rice Bake
- 61 - 90 Minutes
- Serves 6
Delicious and impressive spicy tandoori chicken and rice bake… no one will ever know how easy it is to make! It’s important to use finest quality Tilda Pure Basmati rice which is able to soak up moisture and cooks well. Courtesy of Ayesha Razak.
- 1 pouch of Tilda Pure Basmati rice
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp of tandoori masala
- 500ml of chicken stock
- 2 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of garlic paste
- ½ a green chilli, sliced
- 125ml of double cream
- 125ml of whole milk
- Fried onions (you can buy this ready made)
- Butter (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 200 °C.
- Begin by marinating the chicken in tandoori masala. Set aside.
- Take a large casserole dish and add in the chicken stock, salt, garlic paste, green chilli, cream and milk. Mix together until everything is well combined.
- To the top, layer on enough fried onions to cover the dish.
- Carefully add the chicken breasts to the top.
- Bake in the oven for 1 hour. Then microwave rice as per packet instructions and mix well.
- Leave to rest for 5-10 mins before eating.