Mediterranean Grilled Halloumi Rice
- 0 - 30 Minutes
A super tasty Mediterranean-inspired dish that is perfect for BBQs and easy vegetarian lunches in the sun.
- 1 pouch Mediterranean Grilled Halloumi Rice
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1/2 a red capsicum, roughly chopped
- 1/2 a yellow capsicum, roughly chopped
- Handful of fresh rocket leaves
- 25g of olives of your choice
- 1 pack of halloumi, sliced
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Fry chopped onion and capsicum in olive oil for 5-7 minutes until softened.
- Stir through the olives and the rice.
- Heat through thoroughly and season to taste with salt and pepper. Keep warm.
- Cut the halloumi into slices and griddle for a few minutes.
- Stir torn rocket leaves through the rice and top with the griddled halloumi slices to serve.