Baked Vegetable Biryani
- 0 - 30 Minutes
- Serves 2
Try this delicious Baked Vegetable Biryani straight from the Tilda Kitchen.
1 pouch Tilda Steamed Pilau Rice
250g cooked baby potatoes
1 tbsp garam masala
1 clove of chopped garlic
A few slices of okra
A handful of toasted flaked almonds
A handful of golden sultanas
4 tbsp of natural yoghurt
A handful of chopped coriander
- Dice 250g of cooked baby potatoes and pan-fry in oil with a sliced onion until golden.
- Stir in 1 tablespoon of garam masala and 1 clove of chopped garlic.
- When the potatoes are golden and spices aromatic, add a few slices of okra.
- Stir in the Tilda Pilau rice, some toasted flaked almonds and some golden sultanas, after about 3 minutes.
- When the rice is piping hot, add 4 tablespoons natural yoghurt.
- Serve straightaway with a handful of chopped coriander.