- 0 - 30 Minutes
A delicious Spanish-inspired dish with chicken, made both quick and easy with the tasty, Mediterranean flavours of Tilda Tomato and Basil rice.
- 1 pouch Tilda Tomato & Basil rice Quick Paella
- 3 chicken thighs, diced
- Olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 250ml chicken stock
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 100g prawns
- 100g frozen peas
- 1 lemon wedge
- Fry 3 diced chicken thighs in olive oil with the chopped onion and paprika.
- When the chicken is cooked through, pour over the chicken stock and a sprig of rosemary.
- Stir in the rice, add the prawns and peas and leave to bubble away for a few minutes.
- When all the liquid is absorbed and the rice is covered in a thick coating of sauce it is ready. Serve with a lemon wedge.