Spicy Cauliflower with Coconut Rice
- 31 - 60 Minutes
- Serves 4
- 240g Tilda Pure Basmati rice
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 300ml vegetable stock*
- 1 cauliflower, cut into small florets approx
- 370g 1 tbsp oil
- 1 onion, sliced (170g)
- ½-1 tsp red chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp medium curry powders
- 2 tsp black mustard seeds
- 150g frozen peas
- 50ml water
- 50g toasted flaked almonds (optional)
- 50g sultanas
- 20g pack coriander, chopped
- Boil the rice in a large saucepan with the coconut milk and stock for 15-20 minutes, uncovered, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in another pan cook the cauliflower in boiling water for 5 minutes, drain.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry 1 tsp mustard seeds, until they pop, add the onion and chilli flakes and continue to fry for 3-4 minutes. Add the curry powder, cauliflower, peas and 50ml water and fry for 2-3 minutes. Season to taste.
- Stir the almonds, sultanas, coriander and remaining mustard seeds into the rice, and serve with the spicy cauliflower.