Salmon and Coconut Buddha Bowl
- 0 - 15 Minutes
Globally inspired, this nourishing recipe is loaded up with fresh ingredients and flavour, perfect at lunchtime! It also contributes to a varied and balanced diet.
Feel free to combine other ingredients following the same principle, mixing rice with proteins, vegetables and a dressing.
- 125g pouch Tilda Coconut rice pouch
- Small handful (30g) of baby spinach, chopped
- 1 sweet chilli hot smoked salmon fillet, flaked
- 40g sliced gherkins
- 60g cooked cocktail beetroot
- 1 hard boiled egg, cut in half
- Vinegar from the gherkin jar, a dressing of your choice or guacamole, to serve
- Mix Tilda Coconut rice with the spinach and place in a shallow bowl.
- Top with salmon, gherkins, beetroot and the egg halves.
- Season and finish either with some of the gherkin vinegar, dressing of your choice or guacamole.
- Tips: This dish is perfect for using up leftovers in the fridge from salad ingredients to grated carrot, shredded cabbage and grated courgette. Tilda White Basmati or Tilda Jasmine rice could be used instead of Tilda Coconut