Mediterranean Grilled Halloumi Rice15 mins
- Quick & Easy
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
A super tasty Mediterranean -inspired dish that is perfect for BBQs and easy vegetarian lunches in the sun.
- 1 pouch Tilda Tomato & Basil rice
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 red pepper, roughly chopped
- 1/2 yellow pepper, roughly chopped
- Handful of fresh rocket leaves
- 25g olives of your choice
- 1 pack of halloumi, sliced
- Salt and pepper, to season
Fry chopped onion and peppers in olive oil for 5-7 minutes until softened.
Stir through the olives and the rice.
Heat through thoroughly and season to taste with salt and pepper. Keep warm.
Cut the halloumi into slices and griddle for a few minutes.
Stir torn rocket leaves through the rice and top with the griddled halloumi slices to serve.