Thai Fish Cakes
The combination of Tilda Steamed Basmati Rice Lime and Coriander variety, together with Thai spices and crab meat produce a quick, delicious fishcake recipe perfect for mid week meals.
Difficulty (1-5): 1
Serves: 4Download the PDF
- Mix together spring onions, chilli, ginger, curry paste,coconut, rice, crab, lime zest, and coriander
- Add one beaten egg to bind
- If you find the mixture too wet, add a handful of the breadcrumbs until the mixture binds.
- Make into small balls
- Chill for 20 minutes
- Coat in the breadcrumbs
- Fry in a little oil until crisp and golden brown and piping hot all the way through (approx 3-4 mins each side).
- Serve with sweet chilli dipping sauce and lime wedges
- 1/2 bunch spring onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 red chilli, finely chopped
- 1cm ginger, peeled and grated
- 1-2tsp Thai green curry paste
- 4 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1 pack Tilda Steamed Basmati Lime and Coriander Rice
- Small can white crab meat, well drained
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1 small bunch coriander, chopped
- 1 beaten eggs
- 3 cups of breadcrumbs
- Oil to fry