Lazy Sunday Smoked Haddock Kedgeree
Difficulty (1-5): 1
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the onion until soft.
- Add the curry paste and the haddock and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the rice according to the pack instructions then add to the pan with the peas and heat through.
- Stir in the parsley and season to taste.
- Serve piping hot garnished with the eggs and a squeeze of lemon juice.
- 1 Pack of Tilda Steamed Pilau Rice
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 300g smoked haddock fillet, skinned and cubed
- 2 tsp tikka masala curry paste
- 100g frozen peas (defrosted)
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 lemon