From Tilda Kitchen
- 31 - 60 Minutes
- Serves 2
Lightly spiced mini meatballs served on a rice base of Aubergines, smoked paprika and spinach.
250g turkey mince
1 tbsp. breadcrumbs
Pinch black pepper
Large Pinch dried mixed herbs
1tsp chilli paste
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 medium aubergine, cut into chunks
1 tsp smoked paprika
100ml readymade vegetable stock
Handful spinach leaves
- Bend the turkey mince, breadcrumbs, black pepper, salt, herbs and chilli paste together in a bowl. Form into 12 mini meatballs. Refrigerate if time.
- Heat the oil in a pan and gently fry the meatballs, turning to brown all over and cook through.
- Add the aubergine and smoked paprika and fry for a few minutes to soften.
- Heat the Tilda Roasted Vegetable Steamed Basmati Rice in the microwave and add to the pan with the stock.
- Season to taste and stir through the spinach.