Coconut & Passion Fruit Filo Pudding
From Tilda Kitchen
- 0 - 30 Minutes
- Serves 12
1 pouch Tilda Steamed Coconut Basmati Rice
250ml Coconut milk
150ml Full fat milk
50ml Double cream
1 Vanilla pod
90g Fruit sugar
1 Roll re-made filo pastry
1 Egg, whisked
2 Passion fruit
- Lightly grease a mini cupcake tin.
- Cut filo sheets to approx. 8cm by 8cm square.
- Dip each sheet into whisked egg, coating both sides.
- Layer 3 squares in each hole.
- Scrunch the corners in to create a crinkled circle edge.
- Cook in the oven at 200c for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile pour coconut milk, milk and cream and bring to the boil in a large pan. Scrape vanilla seeds into the mix with a sharp knife.
- Add sugar and Tilda Steamed Coconut Basmati to the pan and simmer for 20 minutes until the rice begins to soften further and the mix has thickened.
- Spoon mixture into the filo cases and top with passion fruit (pineapple also works well).