Air Fryer Chicken Fried Rice
- 16 - 30 Minutes
- 250g pre cooked (Dry) Tilda Basmati rice (leftover rice is best!) OR 1 pouch of Tilda (Steamed) Basmati rice
- 2 pieces of chicken thighs, deboned and skinless
- 2 Tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 Tsp mirin or Shaoxing wine
- 1 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 Tsp Chinese five spice
- 1 Tsp of sesame oil
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 100g bean sprouts
- 60g frozen peas
- To Serve – optional
- Crispy fried egg
- A handful of coriander
- Red chilli slices
Cut the chicken thighs into small chunks of equal size and place into a mixing bowl. Add the soy sauce, mirin, oyster sauce, five spice, sesame oil and coat the chicken. Set aside to marinade for 10 minutes.
In a separate bowl, add your pre-cooked Tilda rice (or 1 pouch of Tilda Basmati rice), diced onion, garlic, bean sprouts, and peas. Add the chicken with the marinate and mix well before putting the mixture into the non-stick pan.
Place the pan into the Air Fryer and set to 180c with a 20-minute cooking time.
When cooked, remove from the pan and serve with chopped coriander and fresh chilli slices. Add a fried egg if you want to add more richness to the dish.