Shiitake Mushroom and Duck Stir-Fry
- 0 - 30 Minutes
- Serves 2
The perfect alternative to Chinese takeout, this quick and easy stir-fry will give you bold and authentic flavors in minutes.
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 tsp ginger, fresh, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1 cup shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 pouch Tilda® Ready to Heat Pure Basmati Rice
- 1 cup stir-fry vegetables
- 4 oz duck, cooked and shredded
- ½ cup cashews, toasted
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- Heat vegetable oil in large skillet or wok, add green onion, ginger, garlic and mushrooms and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add stir-fry vegetables and sauté for an additional 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat rice according to package directions.
- Gently stir the cooked rice and duck into the sautéed vegetables and mushrooms until mixed well.
- To serve, drizzle with soy sauce and top with toasted cashews.