Chicken & Vegetable Paella
- 0 - 30 Minutes
- Serves 1
- 120g Tilda Basmati rice
- 1/2 tbsp oil
- 1 spring onion, snipped
- 50g chicken breast, cut into small cubes
- 1/2 red pepper, finely sliced
- 25g frozen peas
- Squeeze of lemon
- Handful of finely chopped parsley
For a delicious adult version of this recipe:
- Substitute the Tilda Kids Vegetable Paella Rice with Tilda Peri Peri Basmati Rice
- Add 75g cooked prawns
- Double the rest of the ingredients
Place the frozen peas in a pan of boiling water and cook for 4-5 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
Heat the oil in a pan and add the chopped spring onion and chicken.
Cook for 5 minutes to soften the onion and seal the chicken.
Add the pepper and cook for a further 5 minutes.
Rinse rice under cold water till clear, boil for 10 minutes and drain. Then stir in the rice.
Stir in the peas and allow to heat through.
Sprinkle through the parsley and add a squeeze of lemon juice.