Chicken & Vegetable Paella
- 0 - 30 Minutes
- Serves 1
This delicious Spanish-inspired dish is filled with veggies, making it a perfect all-round nutritious meal that is incredibly tasty and easy to cook. We love this recipe as it is filled with Vitamin C which is great for protecting cells and keeping them healthy.
120g Tilda Basmati rice
1/2 tbsp oil
1 spring onion, snipped
50g chicken breast, cut into small cubes
1/2 red pepper, finely sliced
25g frozen peas
Squeeze of lemon
Handful of finely chopped parsley
For a delicious adult version of this recipe:
Substitute the Tilda Kids Vegetable Paella Rice with Tilda Peri Peri Basmati Rice
Add 75g cooked prawns
Double the rest of the ingredients
- Place the frozen peas in a pan of boiling water and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Drain and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the chopped spring onion and chicken.
- Cook for 5 minutes to soften the onion and seal the chicken.
- Add the pepper and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Rinse rice under cold water till clear, boil for 10 minutes and drain. Then stir in the rice.
- Stir in the peas and allow to heat through.
- Sprinkle through the parsley and add a squeeze of lemon juice.