Baked Vegetable Biryani
- 0 - 30 Minutes
- Serves 2
Try this delicious Baked Vegetable Biryani straight from the Tilda Kitchen.
- 120g Basmati rice
- 250g cooked baby potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- 1 clove of chopped garlic
- A few slices of okra
- A handful of toasted flaked almonds
- A handful of golden sultanas
- 4 tbsp of natural yoghurt
- A handful of chopped coriander
- Dice 250g of cooked baby potatoes and pan-fry in oil with a sliced onion until golden.
- Stir in 1 tablespoon of garam masala and 1 clove of chopped garlic.
- When the potatoes are golden and spices aromatic, add a few slices of okra.
- Rinse rice under cold water till clear, boil for 10 minutes and drain. Then stir the rice with some toasted flaked almonds and some golden sultanas, after about 3 minutes.
- When the rice is piping hot, add 4 tablespoons natural yoghurt.
- Serve straightaway with a handful of chopped coriander.