Thai Fish Cakes
- 0 - 30 Minutes
- Serves 4
- 1 pack Tilda Steamed Basmati Lime and Coriander Rice
- 1/2 bunch spring onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 red chilli, finely chopped
- 1cm ginger, peeled and grated
- 1-2 tsp Thai green curry paste
- 4 tbsp desiccated coconut
- Small can white crab meat, well drained
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1 small bunch coriander, chopped
- 1 beaten eggs
- 3 cups of breadcrumbs
- Oil to fry
Mix together spring onions, chilli, ginger, curry paste,coconut, rice, crab, lime zest, and coriander.
Add one beaten egg to bind.
If you find the mixture too wet, add a handful of the breadcrumbs until the mixture binds.
Make into small balls.
Chill for 20 minutes.
Coat in the breadcrumbs.
Fry in a little oil until crisp and golden brown and piping hot all the way through (approx 3-4 mins each side).
Serve with sweet chilli dipping sauce and lime wedges.