Thai Fish Cakes
- 0 - 30 Minutes
- Serves 4
The combination of Tilda Steamed Basmati Rice Lime and Coriander variety, together with Thai spices and crab meat produces a quick, delicious fishcake recipe perfect for mid week meals.
- 1 pack Tilda Steamed Basmati Lime and Coriander Rice
- 1/2 bunch spring onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 red chilli, finely chopped
- 1cm ginger, peeled and grated
- 1-2 tsp Thai green curry paste
- 4 tbsp desiccated coconut
- Small can white crab meat, well drained
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1 small bunch coriander, chopped
- 1 beaten eggs
- 3 cups of breadcrumbs
- Oil to fry
- Mix together spring onions, chilli, ginger, curry paste,coconut, rice, crab, lime zest, and coriander.
- Add one beaten egg to bind.
- If you find the mixture too wet, add a handful of the breadcrumbs until the mixture binds.
- Make into small balls.
- Chill for 20 minutes.
- Coat in the breadcrumbs.
- Fry in a little oil until crisp and golden brown and piping hot all the way through (approx 3-4 mins each side).
- Serve with sweet chilli dipping sauce and lime wedges.