Salmon & Asparagus Stroganoff
- 31 - 60 Minutes
- Serves 4
- 240g Wholegrain Brown basmati Rice
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 500g salmon fillet, diced
- 200g button mushrooms
- 125g asparagus tips, cut into 3cm pieces
- 200g low fat cream cheese
- 100ml semi skimmed milk
- 1⁄2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 10g chives, chopped
- Cook the rice in boiling water for 25 minutes, before draining and rinsing with cold water.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the salmon and mushrooms for 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in the asparagus, cream cheese, milk and paprika and cook for 1-2 minutes. Season to taste.
- Combine the chives with the cooked rice and serve with the Salmon Stroganoff