Coconut Rice Pudding with Glazed Peach
- 0 - 30 Minutes
Enjoy a rice pudding, either hot or cold, perfect as a sweet treat.
- 1 pack (250g) Tilda Ready-to-Heat Coconut Basmati Rice
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tsp nutmeg powder
- 4 cloves (to be removed after cooking)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 peach
- Optional: pecans for serving
- Add all ingredients to a saucepan and cook until all the coconut milk is evaporated, and the pudding is nice and thick
- Meanwhile, cut the peach, spray some oil into a pan and place the sliced peach face down until cooked and softened, about 10 minutes.
- You can serve this hot as porridge or cold as pudding. My personal preference is hot.
- To serve hot: Add the porridge to a serving bowl, add some extra maple syrup if desired, decorate with glazed sliced peaches and add some optional chopped pecans for extra crunch. To serve cold : Add the hot pudding to serving glasses, decorated with glazed sliced peaches and extra maple syrup and pecans, refrigerate for a few hours before serving