Thai Crab & Crayfish Rice Timbales
An elegant and light starter to any special meal.
Difficulty (1-5): 1
- Grease 4 x 175g ramekins or dariole moulds.
- Cook rice according to the pack, and allow to cool slightly. Stir in the crabmeat, crayfish, chives, lime zest and juice from half the lime. Chill until needed.
- Press into the moulds then up-turn onto plates and serve with salad and lime wedges
Ideal served as a salad instead of in moulds. Try using Tilda Sweet Chilli and Lime variety or a 170g can white crab meat, drained.
- 250g pack Tilda Steamed Coconut, Chilli & Lemongrass Rice
- 100g fresh white crabmeat
- 180g crayfish tails in brine, drained
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- 1 lime
- 2 tbsp half fat crème fraiche (50g)