Lebanese Warm Rice Salad
Difficulty (1-5): 1
Serves: 2-3Download the PDF
- Cook the Tilda Basmati Rice according to the pack. At the same time, heat oil, gently fry the chilli, cumin and halloumi for 2 mins.
- Add the sun blushed tomatoes, olives and chickpeas heat for a further 3 mins.
- Stir in cooked basmati rice, rocket, coriander, mint and lemon, Serve hot with greek yogurt drizzled over and warm flat bread
Alternatively, for a delicious nutty flavour; try using a pack of Tilda Steamed Brown Basmati Rice, ready in 2 mins in the microwave.
- 100g Tilda Pure Basmati Rice
- 1-2 tsp olive oil
- 1 large red chilli, de-seeded and chopped
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 125g halloumi, cubed
- 50g sun blushed tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 30g black olives, halved
- 110g chickpeas, (½ small tin), drained
- Large handful of rocket
- Few leaves coriander, torn
- Few leaves mint, torn
- Juice and zest of ½ lemon