Jasmine Rice With Ginger Soy Turkey
Difficulty (1-5): 3
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Cook rice according to covered pan method on pack. Key warm, mounded, on serving plate
- Fry diced turkey in oil for 3 minutes, stirring, then add red pepper, ginger and onions. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add mangetout, soy sauce and sherry. Cook for 2 minutes then mix in stock and cook to thicken.
- Check seasoning and spoon on top of rice. Garnish with herbs and serve hot.
- 250g Tilda Fragrant Jasmine Rice
- 500g diced turkey
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 small red pepper, sliced
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 50g mangetout, sliced diagonally
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp dry sherry
- 150ml stock blended with 1 teaspoon cornflour
- Sea salt and pepper
- Fresh coriander or parsley