Baked Vegetable Biryani
Difficulty (1-5): 12
Cooking Time:Download the PDF
- Dice 250g of cooked baby potatoes and pan-fry in oil with a sliced onion until golden.
- Stir in 1 tablespoon of garam masala and 1 clove of chopped garlic.
- When the potatoes are golden and spices aromatic, add a few slices of okra.
- Stir in the Tilda Pilau rice, some toasted flaked almonds and some golden sultanas, after about 3 minutes.
- When the rice is piping hot, add 4 tablespoons natural yoghurt.
- Serve straightaway with a handful of chopped coriander.
- 1 Pack of Tilda Steamed Pilau Rice
- 250g cooked baby potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- Few okra Handful toasted flaked almonds
- Handful golden sultanas
- 4 tablespoons of natural yoghurt
- Handful chopped coriander