- 0 - 30 Minutes
This sumptuous and creamy vegan rice pudding is the ultimate, moreish dessert. Our Rice MLK is naturally sweet so no sugar is needed in this recipe. Top with fresh fruit such as mango or berries or personalise it to your taste!
Tildalicious Tip: We use our Jasmine dry rice in this recipe but you can also use our microwavable Jasmine rice pouch! No need to cook the rice, just add the contents of the pouch at step 2! Reduce the Rice MLK to 160ml, the coconut cream to 80g and only use half a lemon.
150g Tilda Jasmine Rice
250ml Tilda Rice MLK
120g Coconut Cream
Zest of 1 lemon
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Cook the Jasmine Rice in a pan of boiling water for 10 minutes, drain.
- Add the cooked rice to a pan with the Rice MLK and coconut cream.
- Cook over a medium heat until thickened and creamy, stirring occasionally.
- Stir through the vanilla extract and lemon zest.
- Serve with fresh fruit such as mango or berries.