- 16 - 30 Minutes
Bursting with oats, dried fruit, apple and seeds, this delicious breakfast recipe is sure to kick start your mornings without the fuss. Our Rice MLK is naturally sweet so there is no need to add sugar or honey to this recipe. Personalise with your favourite toppings such as fresh fruit or a spoonful of dairy free yogurt!
Tildalicious Tip: We use gluten free oats, but you can use standard rolled oats if you prefer!
- 1 apple, cored and grated
- 50g Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- 40g Raisins or dried fruit of your choice
- 1 tbsp Toasted Mixed Seeds – or any seeds of your choice
- 150ml Tilda Rice MLK
- Handful of fresh fruit to serve (optional)
- Mix together the grated apple, oats, raisins, seeds and Rice MLK.
- Place in a sealed container and leave in the fridge overnight.
- Serve with fresh fruits of your choice if desired or with a spoonful of dairy free yoghurt.