These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Tilda Ltd, Coldharbour Lane, Rainham, Essex, RM13 9YQ, UK
1. The Tilda Together Competition is only open to bona fide UK-based (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) caterers currently working in the education market (primary and secondary schools only) aged 18 and over. Validity of entrants may be checked.
2. The competition is not open to employees of the Promoter and its affiliates or agents, the immediate families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion.
3. Entries will be accepted for the Tilda Together Day Competition until midnight GMT on 29th March 2018.
4. Judging will occur between 2nd and 5th April 2018.
5. The winner will be notified between 16th and 20th April 2018.
How to Enter:
6. Submissions will only be accepted via the official entry form that is located on the Tilda Together website www.tildatogether.com or Freepost RTYL-CTZB-ZTCT, Tilda Together Competition, Jellybean Creative Solutions Ltd, 4 Bridge Street, Leatherhead, KT22 8BZ.
7. Each entry must contain all valid contact details, all mandatory information as indicated on the form and a description as to why they would like their school to win a Tilda Together Day in the required word limit. Failure to comply with these regulations may result in disqualification.
8. By entering this contest, entrants grant consent to the use of their name and likeness, along with establishment name for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes, without further compensation (except where prohibited). Responsibility to gain permission for this rests with the entrant and should be acquired before entry.
9. Tilda Foodservice is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, illegible, garbled, inaccurate, misdirected, undelivered, or delayed entries. No incomplete entries will be accepted. Entries will not be returned or acknowledged.
10. The first 100 valid entries will receive a 1kg bag of Tilda Brown & White Rice and one copy of the Tilda Together School Catering recipe book within two to four weeks.
11. Only one entry per school caterer will be accepted.
1. Prize structure: There will be one winner. The winner will receive £500 cash, 25kg worth of Tilda Brown & White Rice and a Tilda Together Day at their school, including a raised vegetable garden (required equipment and supplies provided to a maximum of £1,500).
2. The Tilda Together Day is a compulsory part of the prize and will take place at the winner’s school with a Tilda Foodservice representative and a Jellybean Creative Solutions Ltd. representative (Tilda’s marketing agency) on Friday 27th April or Friday 11th May 2018, subject to the winning school’s & Frances Tophill’s availability. This will involve an interview with the winner as well as photography of the staff, pupils, parents and the establishment (interior and exterior) to be used in editorial in trade press and across social media.
3. Each Tilda Together Day will include a talk and demonstration by a qualified dietician, a gardening session with Frances Tophill, a quiz & nutritional talk for pupils and goodie bags.
4. No cash or alternatives are available in whole or in part to the stated prizes and, unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winner.
Winner Selection & Notification:
5. One winner will be selected. The winner will be notified between 16th and 20th April 2018.
6. All submissions will be reviewed and evaluated by an independent adjudicator who will choose one overall winner based on the strength of the ‘reason to host a Tilda Together Day’ submission in 80 words or less. The decisions of the competition are final in relation to all promotional matters.
7. The winner of the £500 cash prize, the Brown & White Rice and the Tilda Together Day will be notified via phone and/or email and asked to claim their prize within 10 days from the date of the email.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner if the chosen winner cannot be contacted within 10 days of notification through reasonable means (email and phone).
9. The cash prize of £500 will be paid as a cheque or BACS transfer, to the name and address of the school, as per the winning entry and will be arranged directly with the winner and Tilda Foodservice’s marketing agency – Jellybean Creative Solutions Ltd.
10. Delivery of the Brown & White Rice and the date for the Tilda Together Day will be arranged directly with the winner and Tilda Foodservice’s marketing agency – Jellybean Creative Solutions Ltd.
11. The Promoter (Tilda Foodservice) reserves the right to withdraw this promotion or to alter prizes and any other conditions in the case of exceptional circumstances, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
12. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller (Jellybean Creative Solutions Ltd) for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
13. Name and location of the winner will be posted on the Tilda Foodservice website and will be used by Tilda Foodservice for marketing purposes.
14. The winner agrees to participate in related publicity with no further recompense.
15. We will not share your data with any third parties.
16. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
17. Please contact Jellybean Creative Solutions Ltd on 01372 227 950 with any questions about the Tilda Together Day competition.