Prawn & Pesto Risotto
- 500g Tilda Arborio Risotto Rice
- 40g salted butter
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 litres hot vegetable stock
- 120g fresh green pesto
- 300g prawns, cooked peeled
- 100g rocket leaves
- Salt and pepper
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese , to serve
- In a heavy based pan, melt the butter over a medium heat add the oil and garlic and cook for 8-10 minutes until softened.
- Stir in the rice ensuring the grains are coated in the butter.
- Add the hot stock, a little at a time, allowing it to be absorbed by the rice, stirring occasionally to prevent it from sticking. Continue until all the liquid has been absorbed and the rice is al dente, about 20-25 minutes.
- Stir through the pesto, prawns, and rocket. Season to taste and serve sprinkled with parmesan cheese.