Mediterranean Rice Stuffed Peppers
- Serves 3
- 150g Tilda Basmati & Wild Rice
- 3 large peppers, green yellow or red
- 75g mushrooms, wild or button
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 50g anchovies, tinned
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes, soaked and sliced
- 3 tbsp pine nuts
- 75g gruyere cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Halve and core peppers. Blanch in boiling water for 3 minutes then drain.
- Preheat oven to 190°C, Gas Mark 5. Cook rice according to pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, slice and sauté mushrooms and garlic in olive oil, with oil from the anchovies for 5 minutes.
- Chop anchovies and mix in with sliced tomatoes and pine nuts.
- Stir in rice when cooked, check seasoning and spoon into pepper shells.
- Sprinkle over cheese and bake for 20-25 minutes.