Tandoori Chicken and Rice Bake
- 61 - 90 Minutes
- Serves 6
Delicious and impressive spicy tandoori chicken and rice bake… No one will ever know how easy it is to make! It’s important to use finest quality Tilda Pure Basmati rice, which is able to soak up moisture and cooks well. Courtesy of Ayesha Razak.
2 cups Tilda Pure Basmati rice
3 chicken breasts
1 tbs tandoori masala
2 cups chicken stock
2 tsp salt
1 tsp garlic paste
½ green chili, sliced
½ cup heavy cream
½ cup whole milk
Fried onions (you can buy this ready-made)
- Preheat your oven to 392°F.
- Begin by marinating the chicken in tandoori masala. Set aside.
- Take a large casserole dish and add in the chicken stock, salt, garlic paste, green chili, cream, and milk. Mix together until everything is well combined.
- Add in the Tilda Pure Basmati rice and mix again.
- To the top, layer on enough fried onions to cover the dish.
- Carefully add the chicken breasts to the top.
- Bake in the oven for 1 hour.
- Remove from the oven and leave to rest for 5–10 mins before eating.