- 31 - 60 Minutes
- Serves 2
A rich tomato based sauce with a delicious mix of seafood flavored with fennel and shallots. Serve with zesty Tilda Coconut, Chilli and Lemongrass rice for a Tildalicious twist.
- 1 pouch of Tilda Coconut, Chilli Lemongrass rice
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 shallot, finely sliced
- ½ bulb of fennel, thinly sliced
- 100 ml of fish stock or white wine
- 500 ml of passata
- 1 tsp of paprika
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 100g of monkfish, cut into large chunks
- 100g of cod loin, cut into large chunks
- 100g of mixed seafood, such as prawns, mussels and squid
- Salt and pepper to season
- Clams, to top the dish
- Preheat oven to 180°c, gas mark 6.
- Heat the oil in a large pan. Add the garlic, shallots and fennel and fry gently until soft for about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the stock or wine, passata and red pepper. Fry for about 5 minutes.
- Add the fish and seafood mix and transfer to an ovenproof dish or tagine. Lay the clams on top. Season to taste.
- Cover and cook for about 20 minutes or until the clam shells have opened.
- Cook rice as per pouch instructions and serve.