Spiced Chickpea Curry
- 31 - 60 Minutes
- Serves 2
Jessica says “This chickpea curry is the perfect warming Autumnal dish. Ideal for vegetarians, it’s packed full of flavour and is so easy to make from just a few ingredients.”
- 1 pack of Tilda Steamed White & Brown Basmati
- 1 tsp. Curry powder
- 1 tsp. Cumin
- Chilli flakes
- 2 red onions
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 tin chickpeas (drained)
- 100ml water
- Add some oil to a deep saucepan, along with spices of your choice and chilli flakes.
- Wait until the oil starts to crackle then add the chopped onions and the garlic to the pan.
- Mix the onions with the spices and leave until the onions are soft.
- Then add half a tin of chopped tomatoes and leave the mixture to simmer for five minutes.
- Add chickpeas and water to the pan.
- Cover the saucepan with a lid, lower the heat and leave the curry to thicken for around 5-10 minutes before serving with your favourite Tilda rice.