- 31 - 60 Minutes
- Serves 2
- 1 pouch Tilda Lemon & Herb rice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 shallot, finely sliced
- ½ bulb fennel, thinly sliced
- 100ml fish stock or white wine
- 500ml passatta
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 100g monkfish, cut into large chunks
- 100g cod loin, cut into large chunks
- 100g mixed seafood, such as prawns, mussels and squid
- Salt & pepper to season
- Clams, to top the dish
Preheat oven to 180°c, gas mark 6.
Heat the oil in a large pan. Add the garlic, shallots and fennel and fry gently until soft for about 3-5 minutes.
Add the stock or wine, passatta and red pepper. Fry for about 5 minutes.
Add the fish and seafood mix and transfer to an ovenproof dish or tagine. Lay the clams on top. Season to taste.
Cover and cook for about 20 minutes or until the clam shells have opened.
Serve with heated Tilda Lemon & Herb rice.