Shrimp in Coconut Curry
- 0 - 30 Minutes
- Serves 4
Want to enjoy a Shrimp Coconut Curry?
Try this delicious recipe courtesy of Tasnim (@ibake_memories).
- 1 lb Shrimp – peeled and cleaned
- • 1 Medium Onion – finely chopped
- • 1 TSP Ginger and garlic paste
- • 1 Can Coconut Milk
- • 5 TBSP Cooking oil
- • 1 Medium Tomato, chopped
- • 1 Green Chilli
- • 2 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- • 1 Tsp Red Chili Powder
- • 2 Tsp Cumin Powder
- • 2 Tsp Garam Masala Powder
- • 1 Tsp Sugar
- • Salt – taste
- • 1 Pouch Tilda Pure Basmati rice
- • Coriander for garnish
- Add 4 tbsp of oil to a pan. Once oil heats up, add onion and green chilli. Sauté until onions are translucent and soft, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and fry for 2 minutes. Add the tomato and spices, and sauté until everything is cooked together and tomatoes are soft, about 4 minutes.
- Add shrimp to the pan and coat with the spices. Fry until shrimp cooks through.
- Add coconut milk and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Heat Tilda Pure Basmati rice as per sachet instructions and serve alongside the curry and garnish with coriander.