Chicken, Shitake Mushrooms, green onions and Miso Soup
- 0 - 30 Minutes
- Serves 2
Try our Chicken, Mushroom and Miso Soup straight from the Tilda Kitchen!
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 (skinless, boneless and trimmed) chicken thighs, finely sliced
- 1 bunch green onions, white part of onion finely chopped and green tops thinly sliced and reserved for garnish
- 100g Shitake Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 thumb-sized piece of peeled and grated ginger
- 1 small red chilli, thinly sliced
- 800ml vegetable stock
- 1 pack Brown Steamed Basmati
- 4 tsp miso paste
- A sprinkle of nigella seeds
- Heat the oil in a pan and gently fry the chicken, green onions, mushrooms, ginger and red chilli.
- Add the vegetable stock, the rice and the miso paste and simmer for 5 minutes or so.
- Just before serving add the sliced green tops of the green onions and sprinkle in a few nigella seeds.