Feta & Olive Rice Salad
- 0 - 30 Minutes
- Serves 2
A tasty, quick and easy recipe, perfect for hot summer days. Delicious with a barbecue – serve on its own or try with grilled fish and vegetables.
2 pouches Tilda Pure Basmati rice or 500g Tilda Pure Basmati dry rice
Handful of black olives
2 sliced red onions
100g feta cheese
2 tsp za’atar or barharat mix spice
Handful of parsley or mint
Tin of chickpeas
2 preserved lemons
- Dice the mixed peppers and slice the onions. Cut the feta into small cubes.
- Heat Tilda Pure Basmati rice according to pouch instructions and place into a serving bowl.
- Mix in the olives, peppers, onions and feta, as well as the spice mix, herbs and chickpeas.
- Squeeze over the lemon before serving.
- If you are using Tilda Pure Basmati loose rice, please cook rice as per pack instructions.