- 8 tbs Tilda Easy Cook Long Grain Rice
- 12 mushrooms, large field cup
- 1 medium leek, finely sliced
- 2 tbs walnuts, chopped
- 1 tsp fresh oregano, chopped
- 25g butter
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Wipe mushroom, clean and remove the stalks. Chop the stalks finely and reserve.
- Melt the butter in a pan and fry leeks until soft. Add the mushroom stalks for a further two minutes.
- Remove from the heat and add the remaining ingredients with seasoning to taste. Mix well.
- Fill the mushroom cavities with the mushroom mixture and bake in a moderate oven for 20 minutes, covering if necessary to prevent drying out.