A spicy wholegrain pilaf, with courgettes, lamb and mushrooms.
- 180g Tilda Easy Cook Brown Wholegrain
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ red pepper, diced
- 1 small courgette, diced
- 100g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 200g lamb steak, thinly sliced
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- A few toasted flaked almonds
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add the pepper, courgette, mushrooms and onion, sprinkle on the chilli powder and fry gently for 3 -5 minutes until soft.
- Add the lamb and fry until cooked and lightly browned.
- At the same time, cook the rice according to the on-pack instructions.
- Once cooked, add to the pan and serve piping hot, sprinkled with a few toasted flaked almonds.