Salmon & Coconut Rice
- Serves 20
Serve with creamed spinach with nutmeg and garlic.
- 800g Tilda Brown & White Rice
- 5 tbsp oil
- 5 large onions, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 10 peppers, deseeded and chopped
- 800g tin black-eyed beans, drained
- 400ml tinned coconut milk
- 800g frozen peas
- 800g tinned salmon
- Cook the Tilda Brown & White Rice, drain and place in a large bowl. Meanwhile cook the frozen peas and black-eyed beans together in a pan of boiling water and simmer for 5 minutes. Drain and stir into the rice.
- Heat the oil in a large pan and cook the onion and garlic for 5 minutes until softened. Add the peppers and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the rice mixture to the pan, stir in the coconut milk and the salmon and heat through. Season to taste.