- 400g Tilda Wholegrain Basmati Rice
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 150g green beans, cut into 2cm lengths
- 1 large leek, sliced
- 30g butter
- 1½ tbsp medium curry powder
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 400g fresh flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 10g canned mackerel in brine, drained
- 250g canned mackerel in brine, drained
- 180g canned pink salmon, drained
- 180g canned tuna in brine, drained
- 4-5 tbsp lemon juice, to taste
- 500g natural yoghurt, to serve
- 40g fresh coriander, roughly chopped, to serve
- Salt and pepper
- Heat the oil a large frying pan, add the eggs, and make an omelette that is barely set. Remove from the pan and shred.
- Place the green beans and leeks in a large pan and add some water and cook for 4-5 minutes until softened.
- Add the butter with the curry powder and dried parsley and cook for 2 minutes, stirring.
- Stir in the cooked wholegrain basmati rice with the shredded omelette and fresh parsley.
- Gently fold in all the fish, lemon juice to taste and season well before serving with some natural yoghurt and fresh coriander.