- Serves 10
400g Tilda Wholegrain Basmati Rice
1 tbsp sunflower oil
4 large eggs, beaten
150g green beans, cut into 2cm lengths
1 large leek, sliced
1½ tbsp medium curry powder
1 tbsp dried parsley
400g fresh flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
10g canned mackerel in brine, drained
250g canned mackerel in brine, drained
180g canned pink salmon, drained
180g canned tuna in brine, drained
4-5 tbsp lemon juice, to taste
500g natural yoghurt, to serve
40g fresh coriander, roughly chopped, to serve
Salt and pepper
- Heat the oil a large frying pan, add the eggs, and make an omelette that is barely set. Remove from the pan and shred.
- Place the green beans and leeks in a large pan and add some water and cook for 4-5 minutes until softened.
- Add the butter with the curry powder and dried parsley and cook for 2 minutes, stirring.
- Stir in the cooked wholegrain basmati rice with the shredded omelette and fresh parsley.
- Gently fold in all the fish, lemon juice to taste and season well before serving with some natural yoghurt and fresh coriander.