Honey-Glazed Pumpkins stuffed with Cranberry-Chilli Lamb Rice
- Serves 10
We’ve partnered up with The Street Food Company to put together this wonderfully warming winter recipe, full of comforting flavours – lamb cooked with Tilda rice in warming ginger and chilli, studded with sweet-tart cranberries, all roasted inside a honey glazed pumpkin.
400g Tilda Pure/Easy Cook Basmati Rice, uncooked
400g The Street Food Company Pink Pepper Ginger Paste
2 medium pumpkins
300g diced onion
600g lamb mince
200g diced smoked bacon
50g dried cranberries
- Cut a lid off each pumpkin and with a knife and spoon scoop out the seeds and membrane. Place onto a tray lined with baking parchment and bake at 180C for 90 minutes until soft. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Cook the Tilda rice as per packet instructions; set aside.
- Heat some oil in a pan to medium-high heat. Add onions; stir fry for 1-2mins until golden. Add lamb mince and diced smoked bacon and fry until cooked.
- Add pan mixture, dried cranberries and The Street Food Company Pink Pepper Ginger to the rice then equally divide mixture between the 2 pumpkins. Mix 30ml honey with a dash of water and glaze the pumpkins.
- Return pumpkins and cook for further 30-45 minutes and serve.